Interested in being part of the YCC?
Become a Member
Individuals ages 18-40 can become a member of the Young Cattlemen’s Council (YCC) to receive updates on what’s happening within the industry and learn about top levels of leadership and governance. To become a member free of charge and receive our newsletter, please fill out the form below.
Become A Delegate
YCC members looking to strengthen their board governance and leadership skills may be interested in the opportunity to serve on the YCC Board as either a Provincial Representative or a Member at Large. Provincial Representatives are appointed by their Provincial Beef Cattle Association. Meanwhile, Member at Large positions can be held by an individual from any province, where interested candidates can fill out a nomination form circulated by the Council prior to the YCC Annual General Meeting (AGM) generally held in August. Member at Large positions are then voted on by YCC members at the AGM.
If you’re interested in learning more about serving on the YCC Board, please reach out to your provincial association or the YCC by visiting our Contact Page.
General membership form
Please fill out the information below to sign up for membership with the Young Cattlemen’s Council. All form fields below are required.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- I certify that all information submitted is accurate and truthful
- I certify that I am between the ages of 18-40 as of January 1 of the current year
- I have an active interest in the beef industry
- I acknowledge that all personal information submitted is property of the Canadian Cattlemen’s Association, and will not be used for any other purpose
- I acknowledge that the personal information submitted will not be distributed to a third party
- I agree that the Canadian Cattlemen’s Association (Young Cattlemen’s Council) can verify all information submitted via the required provincial organization at any time
- I understand to sit as the President, or Vice President, of the Young Cattlemen’s Council, the member must be paying check-off dollars in compliance with the Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
- I agree to be contacted by the Young Cattlemen’s Council and the Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
- I agree to be contacted via email by the Young Cattlemen’s Council and Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
- I acknowledge that my information and likeness may be used by the Canadian Cattlemen’s Association, or Young Cattlemen’s Council, for promotional purposes.